Vivbot Forum

Forum to discuss Vivbot. Simple enough.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-28 20:17:47

vivec28
Administrator

Jul 28: Community suggestions patch.

--- Currency ---

• Added settings to adjust the currency received from each Chat Point and each hour watched. Change at your own risk, it might make current and future default costs to be suboptimal.

• Added 2 new commands:

!addall [currency amount] [*optional* activity time]

Channel owner only. Adds the specified amount of currency to all users who have been active in the last "activity time" seconds. If not included, "activity time" is defaulted to 900 seconds (15 minutes).

!currency reset

Owner only. It will ask for an additional confirmation. resets ALL POINTS, CURRENCY AND RANKS PERMANENTLY AND IRREVERSIBLY. THERE IS NO WAY TO UNDO THIS WHATSOEVER.

--- Ranks ---

• Added a setting to exclude users from being seen on the leaderboard.

• Vivbot will now announce when users rank up. This is on by default but can be disabled. The message is also customizable.

• Added 1 new command:

!top

Prints top 10 users with their rank and level. This is adjustable to up to 20 in the settings. Adjust this according to the length of your rank names. If the message turns out to be too long it will get cut off. Note: there is a bug that makes !top command ignore the excluded list. It will be fixed shortly.

--- Queue ---

• Added 3 new commands:

!queue add [user]
!queue remove [user]
!leavequeue

Hopefully self explanatory.

--- Custom commands ---

• Fixed custom commands showing repeating decimals. Decimal numbers in custom commands are now rounded down to 2 decimal places.

#2 2016-08-01 14:52:00

nakuri_

Re: Jul 28: Community suggestions patch.

I noticed the rank up notification when I streamed today. Absolutely awesome! big_smile It's great that you put up the effort to implement those suggestions and that even very quickly. I'm very happy to have chosen Vivbot. Keep up the good work! Maybe I'll see to drop a little donation soon when I'm able to.

#3 2016-09-12 03:16:17

jaybirdftw

Re: Jul 28: Community suggestions patch.

Hello there, i enjoy the dashboard for this bot alot. I use to watch my chat, I was just wondering when the users in chat feature will be enabled again? Thats honestly my favorite feature of the bot and im really hoping it returns soon. Also kudos to having the everything on the left because it makes it easier to see if someone said anything out of my peripheral vision so i dont have to took my eyes completely off my main monitor.

Last edited by jaybirdftw (2016-09-12 03:23:38)

Board footer