Vivbot Forum

Forum to discuss Vivbot. Simple enough.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-21 17:41:30

thehumantarget6

Help With That Same Custom elseif Command

Hello,

I'm back again with this totally abusive totally not abusive !zzt command.

So I got unmodded (FeelsBadMan) and the mods took to it to abuse me with the !zzt command. MY OWN COMMAND. I've got mod back for a little bit and I've edited the command accordingly in order to protect myself.

I've used a nested ifelse in order to give a new variable which specifies my name only, if that comes up as true it won't time me out and will instead show up some text. If it shows up as false it goes onto the original elseif command which checks if the target is the same as the initiator, if that comes up false it tazes the target.

$ifelse("{1}" == "TheHumanTarget6"::As if I'd let you taze ME MWAHAHAHA::$ifelse("{1}" == "{user}"::You cannot taze yourself!!::{1} has been tazed!! They are unconscious for 5 seconds!! $timeout({1}::5)))

By some miracle this works fine.

Unfortunately this only saves me if my name is capitalized, therefore I wanted to add an OR statement in the first elseif statement which compared the input with TheHumanTarget6 OR thehumantarget6. This code looked as so

!zzt $ifelse("{1}" == "TheHumanTarget6" OR "{1}" == "thehumantarget6"::As if I'd let you taze ME MWAHAHAHA::$ifelse("{1}" == "{user}"::You cannot taze yourself!!::{1} has been tazed!! They are unconscious for 5 seconds!! $timeout({1}::5)))

For some reason, when the OR statement is used, the command doesn't function at all. Usually, it would show the content of the command if a bracket was missing or something was out of place, but instead it simply doesn't produce text or time anyone out.

Some help with this would be awesome!!

Board footer