Vivbot Forum

Forum to discuss Vivbot. Simple enough.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-03 02:17:05

vivec28
Administrator

[Currently Open] Vivbot Development Voting On Patreon!

Vivbot has a Patreon page where I will be doing regular development polls. Patrons who pledged $2.5 or more during the month of the poll can vote on Vivbot's development priorities!

For those who don't know, Patreon is a platform that allows users to monetarily support developers on a month by month basis. Besides voting, you get access to some cosmetic features and other rewards.

I am determined to keep Vivbot free of feature paywalls and ads. Unfortunately, I am not stinkin' rich so I can't spend all my time working on Vivbot and forget all my responsibilities. But the generous donations from the patrons make spending time doing something I enjoy at least partially financially viable. I am sure all the aspiring streamers can relate to that.

In the current (April) poll the Patrons decide the development priority between:

• Bank Heist
• Further Dashboard polishing
• Currency Store
• Subscriber/Host Notifications

#2 2017-08-27 11:04:59

cammdenns

Re: [Currently Open] Vivbot Development Voting On Patreon!

100000% Currency Store! please do the store, it would give a real purpose to the coins and better and make it a lot more fun when you win a big bet, because you will be buying cool things from the store

Board footer