Vivbot Forum

Forum to discuss Vivbot. Simple enough.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-20 18:15:47

ignatiushs

Give All Currency and Custom Command Boxes

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for the work with Vivbot.  I try so many of these bots month in and out streaming, and there are many reasons Viv is superior to other I've encountered so far.  So smooth, so many cool features, etc.

There are a few things that have come to mind as suggestions/criticisms over the last 4 months of usage or so:

1 -->  If there was a way to give currency to all of my users who are in chat at one time, this would be very helpful.  If -- for instance -- I tell my chat, "if _____ happens, everyone will get 10 coins"; then it would be great to reward that statement by giving all at once. 

2 -->  The boxes for creating custom commands are SO small.  I'm not sure if this is something I can change on my end, but if they were larger that would be amazing.

3 -->  With the Jukebox, if there was a way to save a playlist, and allow people to build on that playlist by saving songs permanently, then I would abandon the other bots I use and switch to Viv completely.  I currently hang onto Nightbot for this very feature (despite so many reasons Nightbot is inferior to Viv).

I hope all of these make sense (and aren't irrelevant due to my inability to explore features completely)  smile 

Thank you for the time,

Ignatius

#2 2017-04-02 20:04:30

djdadingo

Re: Give All Currency and Custom Command Boxes

I think all 3 of these ideas would be great. I really like the idea to save a music playlist to the channel dashboard, so that you don't have anyone posting music, you can go back and play saved songs. Also the "Give All Currency" would be helpful.

#3 2017-04-03 02:47:40

vivec28
Administrator

Re: Give All Currency and Custom Command Boxes

1. Has already been added as !addall. It is on the commands page.

2. Already been changed after the original post. The size should expand to fit the width of the window.

3. I am currency not planning to expand the features of the song request system. Mostly because there isn't a do-it-all perfect design solution for that and coding that system is very frustrating and time consuming. Not to say that this will never happen, but definitely not in the near future.

Board footer